Jun 26, 2020
With the COVID pandemic curve starting to flatten and restrictions beginning to ease, businesses will soon need to get up and running again. But how exactly will they do this, given some of the devastating effects that Covid-19 has inflicted on the economy?
In this panel discussion, four highly-experienced marketing professionals share their advice, tips and tricks on how to breathe new life into your businesses' marketing. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to use effective marketing strategies to reconnect with your customers, and get your business back up on its feet ASAP!
Christopher Melotti from Melotti Media (Copywriting and Message
Kristin Hancock from Font and Swatch (Graphic Design and Branding)
Arielle Bowers from Two Giraffes (Video and Podcast Production)
Mike Sandys from OddBall Marketing (SEO and SEM Marketing)
- Learn how the business landscape has changed Post-COVID
- Gain insights into the benefits of being proactive
- Understand how to use Marketing to adapt to this new era
- Appreciate how best to approach customers as restrictions life
- See how to optimise your marketing efforts across multiple mediums
- Be able to ask questions about your business